September 19, 2019
Quality Associate - Documentation (Bilthoven)
Your role at Micreos
In order to Help As Many As Possible As Soon As Possible (HAMAPASAP) we are strengthening our Gladskin Production team in Bilthoven. We are looking for an ambitious Quality Associate - Documentation for 32-40 hours per week.
You are enthusiastic and comfortable in a dynamic environment and you are comfortable working in a team and individually. You communicate clearly at all levels and you can get your thoughts, ideas and knowledge across in a helpful way. You enjoy working in an accurate and efficient way and you respect deadlines.
As Quality Associate - Documentation your responsibility will be to :
- Further develop our documentation to optimize our production process
- Execute the batchrecordview
- Review and issue of batchrecords
- Equipment logbook review
- Report deviations in quality system
- Maintain all production related documentation
- Advise, facilitate and support in all phases of batchdocumentation development
- Planning and maintenance of lab equipment
- Keep records of training and qualifications of employees
- You have an MLO level 4 diploma or HLO in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Life Sciences
- You are a result focused and driven person
- You are committed to deliver in time and you love working precisely and accurately
- You are able to work both independently and in a team
- Preferably you have been working with quality documents in a production environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- It is definitely a benefit if you have experience working LEAN
Is this the role you are looking for?
We offer you a competitive salary and above all an exciting position with growth perspective!
Our Micreos HR team is looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter via .
Bacteria are all around us. Most of them are good and protect us, but some can cause irritation or infection. Antibiotics do not distinguish between good and bad bacteria and their use can lead to side effects and resistance. As they have been broadly used - often inappropriately - the emergence of antibiotic-resistant 'superbugs' is now a global concern. On the other hand, it has become evident that our microbiome, comprising billions of beneficial bacteria, is necessary for our health and should be left intact.
Micreos develops the world's first targeted antibacterial products, set to replace antibiotics. The company is viewed as global leader spearheading this exciting new field. With Micreos endolysin technology, for the first time we can kill only the unwanted bacteria - including antibiotic resistant strains - while leaving the beneficial bacteria intact. In addition, research shows that the use of endolysins does not induce resistance. This unlocks a completely new approach in dealing with the bacteria around us - also enabling daily use, as long as needed while preserving the important biodiversity on our skin and in our gut. Based on its technology platform, Micreos has launched several products for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema and rosacea (brandname: Gladskin) and several food safety products marketed under the Phageguard brand. Micreos is also developing pharmaceutical products. See also www.micreos.com and www.gladskin.com