||maandag 11 november 2019
For an international trader, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague to join the Compliance Team as Compliance Assistant. In this position, you report directly to the Compliance Manager.
Who are we looking for?
In an exciting and challenging place to work, with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. For this position, we are looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in working independently and with a high level of trust and integrity;
- Has an independent and flexible work attitude and is able to work well under pressure;
- Is a true team player with problem-solving mindset.
The main responsibilities of the Compliance Assistant are:
- Reviewing KYC documents;
- Performing (open source) research on counterparties/UBOs/Directors;
- Performing sanctions check and screening of vessels;
- Resolving screening matches and alerts;
- Organising roll-outs and logistics of online and classroom compliance training and events, including keeping an up to date overview of training completions;
- Engaging with IT on the maintenance of our screening platforms and controls and the global e-learning platform;
- Providing general support to the sanctions, Anti Money Laundering and Anti Bride and Corruption Compliance Officers in their day to day responsibilities, including:
- Rolling out of KYC sanctions policies and procedures;
- Updating training, e-learning and other compliance related documents;
- Updating the compliance intranet page and the database for compliance officers and coordinators globally;
- General administrative work, including storing, filing and archiving.
In this role we require:
- Up to 3 years of experience in a similar function (Corporate Compliance);
- A Bachelor degree in legal, business or similar;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), additional language (Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese) is a great asset;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good knowledge of IT applications (MS Office);
- A good general knowledge and understanding of the commodities industry.
What's in it for you?
- You will be part of a company located in over 30 countries and employing more than 10.000 people worldwide. In addition, you will work in an informal and diverse team;
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A 13th month salary.
Are you the Compliance Assistant I am looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me and do apply.