PLC Software Engineer
||Independent Recruiters Groep
||maandag 7 oktober 2019
Wanted! We are looking for a PLC Software Engineer. Are you experienced with differtent PLC systems like S5 & S7 and higher?
Are you willing to work internationally within a company that builds devices that nobody else can?
As PLC Software Engineer, you are responsible for the programming control software for new projects based on technical specifications. In addition to creating, you make improvements, expansions and modifications to existing software. You are part of a project team that works in various phases: from design to execution. Together with your colleagues from different disciplines, you discuss the composition of functional descriptions and technical specifications. With your creativity and versatility, you advise and support the development of concepts and system solutions. Your knowledge and expertise will also be required for standardization projects.
The most important responsibilities of the PLC Software Engineer are:
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary project team you develop PLC applications and the user manual of applications;
- You implement and test the applications in a virtual environment and afterwards on locations in the Netherlands or abroad;
- You give instructions to the customer's staff and provide (telephone) support in case of malfunctions. For this, you participate in the second-line 24-hour service schedule;
You fit within the following profile:
- You have extensive experience with PLC systems;
- A Bachelor's degree in applied science;
- Is willing to work around 40% on location, both in the Netherlands and abroad. This can be from 2 days to a week and in exceptional cases longer. (it is possible that you travel several times for a week to the location over a period of a few months). This will be most likely in countries like Germany, Belgium and Czech Republic but also China and the USA;
- Is a go-getter and does not have a 9 to 5 mentality;
This company has been about designing, integrating and delivering the very best solution for our customer's logistics process. We do this at both national and international level.
The salary is based on knowledge and experience and varies between the € 2700 - € 3800 gross a month based on fulltime employment of 40 hours a week.