a smooth and excellent service and satisfied large corporate clients. You help to make this happen. Because, as a Secretary you make sure that the department is running smoothly in order to help our large corporate clients the best way we can.
Making a difference
- Secretarial tasks like diary management.
- Managing all communication efficiently, prioritise and prepare follow up and/or handle it independently.
- Handle specific projects and organising events.
- Planning and preparation of meetings, booking of meeting rooms, refreshments, travel arrangements etc.
- Operational HR tasks like the administrative processing of hires or exits of employees and being the first point of contact for external hiring.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Large Corporates teams bring talented people together to serve the largest companies (>Eur 250 million). With you as a Secretary in a department with 4 members of staff in a variety of roles.
Josette (secretary): “ No day is the same. You are working in a dynamic and enthusiastic team”
- If we were to ask your friends to describe you in a few key words, the answer would be: customer-focused, able to work under pressure, ‘one step ahead’ and proactive. For the position of Secretary, you also have:
- At least five years' experience as (team) secretary;
- Knowledge of and affinity with business services;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch and English;
- A discrete personality and able to deal with confidential information.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we are also working to make the world a better place? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- We like to share our knowledge on sustainable, financial solutions. For example, we give corporate clients with a certification a discount.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can expect:
- Possibility to work part time (32 hours a week)
- A gross monthly salary between € 2.008,92 and € 2.869,08. (grade 5)
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- An Employee Benefit Budget of 8% of your gross monthly salary. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, or making extra pension contributions;
- Flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport. Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as Secretary and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know
- Charmaine Tjong A Tjoe, Corporate Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Charmaine.Tjong-A-Tjoe@rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are.