For one of our clients, a growing international farmaceutical company in the Netherlands we are looking for an experienced QA officer. In this role you have a versatile quality role within this GMP regulated biofarmaceutical company.
Among your responsibilities are:
- Quality improvement projects
- Audits (intern en extern)
- Evaluation of GMP training as well as organizing trainings
- Reviewing and completing data (e.g. Batch)
- GMP Compliance of initiated projects
- GMP/GLP/FDA Compliance
You interact with several departments (QC, manufacturing and support) and are responsible for clear communication in QA related procedures. It is a permanent position but you will start through a LabResource contract.
For the position of QA officer we are looking for candidates with the following background:
- Finished HBO/MSc level of education, e.g. in the field of biotechnology
- Experience with QA in the pharmaceutical industry (with a minimum of 3 years)
- Good communication skills in both English as Dutch, written and verbal
- Pro-active, accurate, independent and with a problem solving attitude
- Experience with TrackWise is a bonus
Succesful growing bioformaceutical company. This company produces highly innovative products. The proces is comprehensive and accurate and all steps need to be monitored closely. Besides the production facility this company has its own chemical and microbiological QC laboratories and regulatory affairs, quality assuranc and supportive departments.
Type of contract: realistic long term possibilities
Salary indication: €3300 - €5000 gross a month