Modis are working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, with expertise in the Non-Profit market, who are actively looking for a Lead Dynamics 365 (CRM) Consultant to join their committed team of Dynamics professionals.
As a Lead Consultant, you will have a strategic way of thinking and will work closely with the Project Manager to successfully deliver Dynamics 365 (CRM) projects to a high standard.
You will ensure the expectations between the client and business are maintained throughout the full life-cycle. You also ensure timely identification of technical and / or functional issues and you will be able to communicate effectively with developers and key stakeholders.
Ideally you will have:
- Demonstrable experience working with Dynamics CRM
- Proven ability to successfully deliver full life-cycle implementations
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience with Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics365 and/or SharePoint is an advantage.
- You enjoy taking on a coaching or coaching role for junior or medior consultants
- Knowledge of data migration
- Proficiency in Dutch and English in speech and writing
This role will offer you:
- Competitive salary up to €5,000 per month
- Fantastic bonus structure
- 25 vacation days and the option to purchase additional days
- Company car/mobility allowance
- International challenges
- Opportunity to develop further in areas such as Power BI, e-mail automation and campaign management software
If you’re a self-starter looking for a new challenge where you will continue to develop your career, then get in touch today to find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 11153997.