||vrijdag 17 mei 2019
International and known sports fashion brand
As an accounting employee you are part of the accounting team together with 2 colleagues and you are responsible for all financial and administrative tasks.
- You are responsible for, among other things, the daily processing and checking of incoming purchase invoices and the approval thereof
- You are responsible for preparing weekly supplier payments and age check for supplier items
- You also perform operational work, including creating new customer cards, cleaning up the outstanding mailing lists, etc.
- You are an important point of contact for the Sales department and for the customers, whereby you demonstrate a good commercial attitude
- You are responsible for checking and managing the creditworthiness of customers
- You take care of the transfer of collection files, as well as the follow-up, management and settlement of these files, both in case of redemption and insolvency
- You contribute to the preparation and care of monthly, quarterly and annual closures.
- You take care of ad hoc reports and activities and further occurring activities
- You support the Financial Controller / Finance Director in preparing budgets, analyzes, etc.
- You preferably have work experience in financial administration
- You have HBO working and thinking level in the field of financial administration
- You have knowledge of EXCEL and ERP software and preferably experience with Navision
- You have strong communication skills
- You have perseverance, you show initiative and you are eager to learn
- You are flexible, stress-resistant, have a high degree of responsibility and self-confidence
- You master the Dutch and English language in speech and writing
Over Page Personnel
Page Personnel is gespecialiseerd in de werving & selectie van vaste en tijdelijke functies voor starters, operationele en middenmanagement functies. Wij werven voor diverse disciplines en verschillende organisaties, variërend van startups tot multinationals.